The facilities of the Hills Christian Community School have been developed since 1983 to meet the learning and recreational needs of the growing student population. Retaining the Old School home built in the 1913 and purchasing the new 9 acre property with Onkaparinga River frontage and a 100 year old apple orchard bonds HCCS with Verdun history while modern buildings like the Hall, senior classrooms, the new Year 7 Centre, Early Learning Centre and refurbished buildings such as the Library/Computer Suite encourage current pedagogical practices.
The School is delighted that the Commonwealth Government assisted with funding a new Multi-purpose Hall and four classrooms during 2010. Recent extensive landscaping has improved facilities and amenities for students.
©2009 The Hills Christian Community School Inc
PO Box 120, Verdun, South Australia 5245
T: 08 8388 7811
E: [email protected]