Past Scholars

HCCS is thrilled that many of our Past Scholars enjoyed their time at Verdun so much that they now enroll their children or become staff members.

It is always a difficult time for a Primary School to develop and maintain link with Past Scholars and we are hopeful to improve our contact with the strategic use of Facebook and other social media.

If Past Scholars would like to email enquiries@hccs.sa.edu.au we will add them to our database.

Please add any comments you like to your graduating class.

Class of 1993

Baird, Tyson
Bills, Cheree

Completed double degree in Commerce & Commercial Law & working as an accountant at Elders Rural Bank. Returned to Uni this year to Health Science with Chiropractic aim

Bosisto, Alison
Bunn, Nicolle
Castle, Nathin

Nathin left Cornerstone College in 1998 and completed year 12 at Heathfield Highschool in 1999. In 2002 Nathin gained a Diploma in Civil Engineering moving into Structural Drafting with SAGERO Consulting. Seeking to vary his skills Nathin applied for and won a position on the Technical Rotation program with Dept. of Transport (DTEI – Highways Dept.). Travelling the state working on Minor Projects (such as Princes Highway Widening between Tailem Bend and Kingston) gave Nathin a foot in the door to a permanent position working on Major Projects such as the Bakewell Underpass and currently the NEXY Project. Meanwhile God has drawn Nathin into Ministry as Youth Pastor at Salem Baptist Church at Gumeracha. Nathin is intending to move into fulltime theological studies in the future to further his burning passion to Preach the Word of God to the Adelaide Hills and wherever God’s Sovereignty take him.

Costigan, Nora
De Bruyn, Jee
Downer, Olivia
Ellis, Robert
Fry, Caitlin
Goode, Andrew
Grace, Alan
Hille, Janet
Kubiak, Timothy
Lindner, Katherine

I am expecting my first child on 22nd August

Mansell, Jodie
McArthur, Jane
McDonald, Caroline
Moyle, Nicole

Nicole married Michael Lancaster in September 2006. Nicole and Michael are now living in Mt Barker. We have a beautiful 10 month old bab girl, named Addison. Nicole is currently on maternity leave and loving the time I get to spend with Addie.

Muller, Rebekah
Polglase, Daniel

Danny lived in Sydney for 6½ years then 3 years with YWAM (Youth With A Mission). Was married in 2003, now living in Adelaide again and expecting the birth of our first child in August.

Pouw-Bray, Anthony
Ratcliff, Dale

Dale was married in September 04 and is finishing his apprenticeship in Aviation Maintenance Engineering with O’connor Airlines in Mt Gambier.

Van Zelst, Michael

Sadly Michael passed away on Tuesday 22nd July 2008

Walsh, Elysha
Watts, Damien
Watts, Rhett

Rhett and his twin brother Damien moved to Brisbane with their family in 1996. Rhett graduated from the University of Queensland in 2004 with a Bachelor of Psychology and a Bachelor of Education. Rhettis currently living in Victoria and working as a School Teacher at Marnebek School Cranbourne with a Year 2 class. Rhett is also a competitive Ballroom dancer and is currently competing at an elite level being ranked thrid in Australia in the adult open standard and Latin.

Wheatley, Mardi

Mardi married to Sammy Wheatley who is a fireman with MFS. After being a disability carer for 5 years I finished my study in fitness and now have our own Personal Training business call Fresh Personal Training…..so I work from home in the studio 30ish hours a week!! Love it!! No kiddies yet…keep you updated! Bought a house in Bridgewater 5 years ago.