Past Scholars

HCCS is thrilled that many of our Past Scholars enjoyed their time at Verdun so much that they now enroll their children or become staff members.

It is always a difficult time for a Primary School to develop and maintain link with Past Scholars and we are hopeful to improve our contact with the strategic use of Facebook and other social media.

If Past Scholars would like to email enquiries@hccs.sa.edu.au we will add them to our database.

Please add any comments you like to your graduating class.

Class of 1998

Andrewartha, Jasmine
Barbary, Laura
Bartold, Peter
Bratton, Timothy
Brougham, Lisa
Bull, Matthew

I have completed year 12 and now have commenced an Electrical/Electronic Engineering Degree at The University of Adelaide as well as a Bachelor of Science in Physics.

Burfield, Natasha

In 2005 I completed an intense practical course in Film production. This lead to working on TV shows and Feature documentaries as editing and production assistant which was lots of fun and a great experience. In 2006 begun full-time work as Executive Assistant in a Media Production company called Reflecting Images, based in Glenelg. I am still employed there and enjoy doing a whole variety of things including Filming, Editing, Public Relations, Photography, Professional Copywriting and Sales.

Butler, Aaron
Cooper, Alan
Franklin, Liesl
Franz, Kate
Horsenell, Jack
Hynd, Michelle

Michelle has completed her Masters in Physiotherapy at University of Queensland. She has moved to Canberra and is working at Canberra Hospital.

Jenkins, Simon

Simon is currently a manager at a Mobile Service Station while studying Accounting at TAFE part-time

Kew, Laura

Laura is currently at ripcurl and has turned 21 this year

Kimber, Luke

Luke finished yr 12 at Cornerstone College in 2003. He is currently employed as an Irrigation Technician for a turf management co in Adelaide. He is completing a Diploma in Irrigation Management at TAFE and hopes to own his own business one day.

Kroehn, Bradley
Mansueto, Caroline
McNamee, Sam
Mellor, William

Graduated from Pembroke School in 2004 followed by a gap year in Europe returning to begin a Law/International Studies degree in 2005.

Nicholls, Sarah

Sarah has 3 beautiful daughters with her husband Jack. After years of study Sarah is opening a children’s boutique – Giggle and Grow, She play netball and is still involved iwth the Australian Girls Choir

Noble, Matthew
Phasey, Nathan

Nathan is now working on a farm on the Yorke peninsular.

Ringwood, Edward
Saldanha, Caleb
Schirripa, Luke
Shepherd, Simon
Smart, Tilly

Tilly has been working with BHP Billiton for the last 4 years and finally heading off overseas in June. What happens from there who knows but i can’t wait!!

Wellington, Sara
Williams, Emma

Emma married Jon Oertel in Dec 2006. She has completed uni and is now an Occupational Therapist

Wong, Kit-Lyn