Past Scholars

HCCS is thrilled that many of our Past Scholars enjoyed their time at Verdun so much that they now enroll their children or become staff members.

It is always a difficult time for a Primary School to develop and maintain link with Past Scholars and we are hopeful to improve our contact with the strategic use of Facebook and other social media.

If Past Scholars would like to email enquiries@hccs.sa.edu.au we will add them to our database.

Please add any comments you like to your graduating class.

Class of 2002

Asser, Jemma
Bolto, Elyse

Elyse is turning 16 in November and she is still at Oakbank Area school, she moved house to Hallet Cove.

Brougham, Evan

Evan is his last year of High School at Cornerstone College (Year 12). Also studying Certificate 1 in General Construction at TAFE.

Cook, Molly
Dowdell, Rylan
Johnson, Brad
Kent, Graeme

After leaving HCCS Graeme completed his secondary schooling (to Yr 11) at Murraylands Christian College. On Feb 26th 2007 he enlisted in the Australian Defence Force and is currently doing his training at Kapooka NSW. When completed he will be based somewhere on the east coast. As parents, we are very proud of Graeme’s choices and know God has directed his path in his decision.

Kew, Emily
Marshall, Cameron
Mellor, Rosie

Rosie has recently completed year 12 at Pembroke School and was happy with her end of year results. She has decided to defer university, after being offered a position in Flinders’ Health Science course. Spending the first half of 2008 working and saving, Rosie intends to spend the rest of the year travelling in and around the UK and Europe. Rosie is happy and healthy, and looking forward to the 25 year reuinion.

Morel, Jennifer

Jennifer is in Yr 10 at Cornerstone College. She plays netball for Onkaparinga and is doing well in School.

Polglase, Thomas

Tom has recently left Cornerstone College and is working while applying for an apprenticeship in carpentry. Tom is very happy with life in general

Ratcliff, Annie

Annie is currently doing Yr 12 at Cornerstone College and just found my graduation CD Rom, it made me a bit nostalgic so I thought I would visit this site. I am doing really well and love my friends and family. I also think that a reunion for 2002 is definitely in order!

Robinson, Stephanie
Routley, Steven
Schirripa, Trent
Shepherd, Timothy

Tim is doing year 10 at Heathfield High School and is in the Volleyball squad and playing football for Bridgewater. Tim will be turning 16 in August.

Snell, Faith
Tuohy-Boxall, Jacinda

Jacinda doing is Yr 10 at Cornerstone College is loving art.

Van Rossen, Jen

Jen moved to Papua New Guinea. Continuing high school study with Dubbo Distance Education and plan to return to Adelaide in Dec ’07 to start courses at Tabor Bible College in 2008

Willis, Emily