To coincide with the HCCS Uniform Policy, children in the ELC are asked to wear either the official ELC uniform (see below for our supplier) or colour coded clothes to match. The official ELC tops have both the ELC and HCCS embroidered logos.
- Navy Blue polo shirts, either short or long sleeved
- Navy Blue polar fleece jumper (with half zip at neck)
- Plain Navy Blue shorts/skorts or leggings/track pants
Closed in shoes, sneakers and sandals are appropriate footwear for ELC activities. NO THONGS OR CROCS PLEASE !
Sneakers are preferred footwear for PE lessons and Nature Play visits to the Property. Boots are encouraged for the Winter.
The School hat is a Navy Blue broad brimmed hat with the HCCS logo. Children must wear a hat during Terms 1 and 4 (or whenever the UV rating is 3 or over) for outside play. We advise that parents send a spare change of clothes, in their children’s bag, as a precaution at this age, due to messy play or toileting accidents.
Please ensure that all items are clearly named!
Official ELC uniforms may be purchased from:
- The Uniform Shop (Mount Barker Homemaker Centre) Phone:8398 3983 or online through their website at: www.uniformshopsa.com.au.
- A second hand uniform pool, located in the Admin Building, is operated by a group of school families. Please check the newsletter for opening hours.
Details of this service can also be obtained from the Front Office.